My Dear Zoe,
One last entry before publishing your blog as a book, so you can always flip through and remember how much I love you, how dear you are to me, how much you have given me, and what a kind heart you have.
You'll be 16 in two weeks. When I look at you, I still see the sweet baby face imprinted in my eyes. How clever, observant, and articulate you were... And you still are. You have friends, interests, plans for the future. It's so satisfying to see you become your own person. You always knew what you wanted and willing to put in the effort to get there. I know you will do well in life and I really hope I get to see most of it, and be there for you when you need. I love you, my precious.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment